I Am A Realtor... How Do I Work With The EDsuite Property Tool?
EDsuite provides guided access to the property tool for realtors based on the settings and restrictions designated by each EDC. Your access may be different than what is described below, in which case, please contact the EDC you are working with or EDsuite to learn how to place properties on the site.
To log in to the site, add '/user' to the end of the site address. Then enter your username and password provided by the EDC.
Adding A New Property
Click on the Add Content button in the top left to create a new property. Scroll through the form, filling out the fields with the information you have. Fields not filled out will not show on the tool.
Note: Some EDC's require an approval by the EDC admin before a property goes live. You should be notified by your EDC when they create your login if your property will need approval. After submission, please notify the EDC of your new property add so they will know to approve and publish it.
Step 1 | Title And Contact Information
The first section you will see is your property title and contact information. Below is an example of this section filled out.
Step 2 | Pin The Address
Step 3 | Add Photos & Details
- Click the Browse button to upload photos. Multiple photos can be uploaded. After uploading, please make note that the first photo in the list will be the Thumbnail image for that property in the tool.
- Choose either Building or Site.
- Continue down the form filling out your information. Whatever you do not fill out, simply wont show up.
Step 4 | Publish It
Scroll to the bottom and click save. If you ever need to remove a property from public view, but you do not want to delete it, just uncheck the Published box found on the Publishing Options tab.
As Noted Before: Some EDC's require an approval by the EDC admin before a property goes live. You should be notified by your EDC when they create your login if your property will need approval. After submission, please notify the EDC of your new property add so they will know to approve and publish it.
Work With Your Existing Property
To find previously added properties and make edits, remove, or hide them, click on the Find Content button.
- Narrow the content list to Property from the dropdown, Type your username in the Author field. Apply the filter.
- View the live version of the property by clicking on the title.
- Properties that you have added will allow you to edit, delete, or export by clicking on the buttons on the right.