Creating A New Table
The site editor allows a user to create either a bordered or borderless table on the site. These table function great for information or for spacing purposes. To understand importing an existing table from an Excel file, click here.
Step 1 | Insert Table Button
Locate and click the Insert Table button.
Step 2 | Set Properties
Set the beginning properties for the new table.
- Set your starting rows and columns that can be added to later.
- Always set your width to 100%.
- Your site should have a colored or styled header row programmed into the site. You can choose to set the first row of the table to be a header row if you would like.
- Place a 1 in this box for borders to show, place a 0 in the box for a borderless table.
- For more padding between the content and the cell walls, add any number between 1-4.
- Click OK to add the table to the page.
Step 3 | Working With The Table
Once the table is added to the page editor, you can make additional changes as needed. Type in the cells to add content where desired.
- Highlight cells and right click to reveal options to merge cells, add columns or rows, etc.
- Choose Table Properties to return to the menu used to create the table originally.
- Cell properties will allow you to set an individual cell to be a header styled cell as discussed in the previous step.