Button Cheat Sheet
General overview of the buttons found in the editor of your site.
- Standard Bold, Italic, Underline buttons along with Alignment buttons.
- Bullet and Number Lists. Once a list is inserted you can right click on one of the bullets/numbers to change the style of bullet/numbers.
- Indent buttons. Use these to bump a bullet in to become a sub-bullet if needed.
- Hyperlink Button. Use to link to another page on-site, an off-site link, or to link text to a PDF for download.
- Insert Image. See Insert Image Topic for detailed instructions.
- Super-script and Sub-Script.
- Quotes button. This indents both the left and right margins of your text for the paragraph selected.
- Reveals the HTML code for this page. Use for embedding things like Google Maps or YouTube videos on the page.
- Insert Horizontal Line. Drops a horizontal line the full width of the page.
- Paste as Plain Text. Allows a user to paste text into a window that strips all foreign formatting before placing the content in the editor.
- Format Eraser. This erases all formatting for the text selected.
- Special Characters Chart. Find things like registered trademark symbols and copyright here.
- Format Menu. Contains pre-designed Heading options recommended by designer.
- Insert Table. Allows user to edit/create a table for spacing or display purposes. See Creating A New Table for more detailed instructions.