Adding A News Article
News Articles are one of the things that you will probably update the most. Below you will see how to add a new news article to your site.
Step 1 | Add Content
First, Click on the Add Content button located on your grey toolbar at the top of the site.
Step 2 | Choose News
Choose the News option from the Add Content list.
Step 3 | Create News
An editing window will open up for your news article.
- Add your Title.
- Only upload a thumbnail if you have been informed that your site uses these.
- Add an author for the article.
- Place your information in the Body.
- Be sure to click on the Edit Summary link to expand an area to place a teaser sentence for the article. The teaser should be about 1-2 sentences in length only.
Step 4 | Save & Publish
Once your article is created, scroll to the bottom.
- You can set a specific date for the article under the Authoring Information menu if you would like.
- Click save, and your article will be posted to your news page on the site.